Tired of feeling anonymous in a giant language center? Looking to join a small team of passionate teachers where your actions make a difference? At TDP, you can!
We are looking for part-time English teachers who are seeking a new challenge. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
All you need is excitement for teaching, the drive to contribute to an evolving work environment, and the willingness to take on new and meaningful challenges. Join TDP now!
The professional duties of a Native IELTS Speaking Teacher shall be deemed to include, but not limited to the following activities:
- Delivering IELTS classes, engaging teaching strategies/learning activities;
- Planning, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans;
- Carrying out different methods of student assessment, writing progress reports, grading homework and tests;
- Developing learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities;
- Contributing to extra-curricular programs, participating in other activities such as English competitions, events, marketing materials…
- Assisting in conducting placement tests to determine the most suitable classes for students.
- Attending professional development programs.
WHAT MAKES YOU BECOME OUR TEACHERS
– Native English Speaker (Britain, Australia, New Zealand and US Citizens are preferred);
– Bachelor’s degree holders with teaching certificates (TESOL, TEFL or CELTA);
– At least 2 years’ experience teaching IELTS;
– Able to work effectively in order to ensure course growth and success;
– Professional in attitude and appearance;
– Dynamic, passionate, and patient.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH TDP
– Competitive salary (detailed discussion in the interview according to candidate’s expertise);
– Support in doing VISA/Work Permit / Residence Card / Health Check;
– Average class size of 10 and maximum 15 students;
– Opportunities for continued professional development;
– Training opportunities: IELTS teaching skills, researching activities and other training courses.
TDP INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION COMPANY LIMITED
– Headquarters: No.61 Dao Duy Tu Street, Ward 5, District 10, HCM City
– Branch: No. 54 Mac Dinh Chi Street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCM City
🌐 Website: https://tdp-ielts.edu.vn/
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org